Who ever said dressing up was for girls? Not in our house. I think Owen's favorite hobby of late is playing dress up. He probably wouldn't describe it as that, but the boy LOVES to change his clothes. And I mean, all day long! I'm not kidding you, he changes his clothes at least ten times a day. Sometimes he puts on actual costumes, but most of the time it is just some sort of random clothing ensemble that in his mind makes up a costume. Absolutely everything the child plays right now has a costume that must accompany it. I decided that I would try to spend one day taking a picture every time he changed clothes. Well, that day was yesterday, and because I spent most of the day outside doing yard work I was only able to reach for my camera and capture maybe
half of his outfits. But hey, you still get the idea. He was even willing to do a "pose" for me for each of the characters:





You may think that this is the same costume as the one at the top, but don't worry, it's not. It was put back on after a few other changes and requires a different colored light saber. Clearly, a different character!

Maybe one of these days I will actually manage to capture every single outfit. But just in case I don't, this will have to suffice.
3 comments:
I LOVE these!!!! This kid just melts my heart!
Super pics, Jen!
awesome imagination.
How fun! I can't believe how big he's gotten, he looks so grown up!
Post a Comment