Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A day at the bluff...

I got an itch to get my camera out today. I haven't done much in the way of just documenting our every day lives lately, so I figured today would be a good day to do so. And then I realized that tomorrow is Ten on Ten...and since I haven't been following the rules very accurately anyway, we'll just call this one good enough. So here, take a peak at a pretty typical day on the bluff:




















6 comments:

allison said...

oh my! Fantastic pictures!!! I love Silas going over the top of the car, and Owen hanging upside down. Looks like it was a fun day....

Marla Kay Lipscomb said...

Thanks for sharing your day Jen! Wish we were there on the bluff with you:) Your pictures are so beautiful...I can't get enough of those two blondies! Looks like they are having a fun summer with their Mama:) Love, Mari

Melissa Favilla said...

Jen Love the pictures...The picture that you captured with the grapes and Mt. Adams in the background is exactly what we are looking for when we take our family picture.

Kim said...

Great pictures Jen. I can't believe how big your boys are getting, especially Silas!

SherrieSt.Hilaire said...

Soooo scrumptious! Makes me really grave a snuggle! Great shots, Jen! xo

SherrieSt.Hilaire said...

P.S. Silas looks like he's growing nearly as fast as those sunflowers. Oooooooh my goodness! I miss those little pickles!