I'm laughing and cringing all at the same time. ;-) You are such a great Mama of boys. I've graduated to being ok with dirt and bugs... and that is saying something for me. ;-) Great to see you @ Costco!
So cool and so creepy at the same time. Silas' smile seems to say, "that's right, I'm going for it!". And I love Oliver's crack up face. That's such a little boy thing.
3 comments:
That tongue made contact! Jason's sure of it. He was pretty cute, though. Totally fearless....
I'm laughing and cringing all at the same time. ;-) You are such a great Mama of boys. I've graduated to being ok with dirt and bugs... and that is saying something for me. ;-) Great to see you @ Costco!
Maureen :-)
So cool and so creepy at the same time. Silas' smile seems to say, "that's right, I'm going for it!". And I love Oliver's crack up face. That's such a little boy thing.
Post a Comment