Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ok, so I guess it's been a while...

Yeah, sorry about the major blog slacking lately. I guess that's what happens in the summer when the evenings get filled up with a million other things more productive than sitting in front of the computer. But it really has been too long, so I decided to give you all an update on what we've been up to recently. To celebrate Independence Day, we did a whole lot of this:












And we've also been doing a considerable amount of this lately:




And then we had a birthday party for this sixty-year-old:



And finally there is this sweet boy who I absolutely adore:





And to top it all off, we are leaving Saturday for a week of camping at the beach. You have NO idea how excited I am. Just me, my 3 boys, and God's beautiful creation for a whole week! I promise there will be a plethora of pictures to post when we return. So until then...

2 comments:

allison said...

Yay!!! It has been a while! Even I don't really know what you've been up to! You're right about those pictures of Silas -- might be the cutest ever!

brian, meghan, finley, and adalaide said...

Jen! I've missed your updates, but I'm glad you guys are having so much summer fun. Adorable pics of Silas!