Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Let me introduce you to...





My darling sister and brother-in-law had their precious and beautiful baby girl yesterday. If they had their own blog, I'd let Leah post the pictures first, but since they don't I'll do the honors. She is absolutely scrumptious, and it certainly doesn't hurt that she might just be one of the cutest newborns I've ever laid eyes on. Jeff and Leah, we are so incredibly excited for you guys and so thankful for the precious life God has created.

P.S. I love the last minute name change. It definitely suits her!





With these three big brothers, Ruby will not lack any love, attention, or protection. She is one lucky girl!









While the birth of this sweet girl has been taking place, we have had the privilege of having the oldest brother (and the boys' cousin) Grant with us. To celebrate his little sister's birth, we did a little of this:



And some of this:



And as if the day hadn't already been awesome enough, we came home to this:




Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

7 comments:

allison said...

Fabulous post! She is beautiful!!!!

SherrieSt.Hilaire said...

Oh I love your pics, Jen!!! I am sooooo glad you got these...the ones I took look like they came from a home made camera! There is something seriously wrong with my camera!

Bravo!!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Hello
So nice to meet you
I am a great frined of Sherries
these pixs, are so beautiful
the new baby is beautiful and I thank you for sharing with us...
God Bless Your Family...

Cindy in Tennessee

Flori-dahh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb Baker said...

Really lovely, joy-filled photos! So nice to see the family celebrating such a special day! Welcome to the world, Ruby Jane~you will be loved, no doubt about it~xo

Toni Olson said...

Wow, what a precious little girl. I am so thankful that God has blessed all of you with such sweet wonderful kids...You should in all of your spare time..kidding...do photography..Wow Jen you are wonderful...I miss my favorite nephew so much....Your husband..Your house is beautiful...

Shar said...

WOW! Jen. Look what I JUST found! Sherrie forwarded this to me, thankfully. Hope I do this right. What an adorable great I get to love. God is SO good - to us ALL! How much fun will a girl be for Leah & Jeffrey AND the rest of us? Amazing!

Don't forget to put yourself in some pics. We like to see ALL of your family!

Love & Blessings, Grama Shar