Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ten on Ten: April...

Ok, so I have to confess that I kind of cheated this month. I actually took all of these pictures yesterday (the 9th). But since we no longer have internet access at our house, these posts take a bit more planning ahead of time so that they actually get uploaded to the internet. And let's just ignore the fact that it's actually 16 pictures in total. But hey, it's a post nonetheless. Hope you enjoy it!



















And then there is this sweet little baby that I happened to take a few pictures of yesterday. Isn't he adorable?






3 comments:

allison said...

I'm obviously biased, but I do think that is one adorable baby you found to photograph yesterday. So are those other two boys! Loved them all. Thanks for sharing!

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

These are great. Such handsome little boys-all three! So glad to see a post!

Marla Kay Lipscomb said...

Love your ten-on-ten:)! Yeah for spring! Henry's eyes are so beautiful. Love you! Mari