Today, we rejoice in the fact that our Savior is risen! And I can honestly say that I love my Lord more today than I ever have before and am completely in awe of His amazing sacrifice for us. Praise our loving, faithful God!
And with that, here are a whole bunch of pictures...
5 comments:
I looooove those few of the boys with you and CJ. Precious! They do look pretty snazzy in their suits.
Happy Easter!
Oh my goodness, they are so precious! Love their suits! You guys are the cutest little family! Happy Easter!
I'm such a sucker for matching outfits and those are two of the cutest! Love the family pix. You look beautiful!
Love the pictures. And the suits for the boys.....pure awesomeness!
Hi CJ and Jen,
Happy anniversary. Sorry we are a couple of days late.
Love the Easter pictures - the boys have really grown up - both of them look very cute.
Come visit us some time.
Ankush and Alpana (NJ).
Post a Comment