No matter how old I get, I always enjoy our annual trip to the fair. And to be honest, it is getting even better now that I have kids old enough to enjoy it. Owen LOVED it and was very disappointed to leave. I just asked him what his favorite part was and he said "the planes." I personally enjoyed watching Oliver and Owen on the swings. They were quite excited! Oh yeah, and I also enjoyed the elephant ears. What's a trip to the fair without a good old elephant ear, right? The only thing that would have made it better is if Daddy had been there. And Owen was a bit disappointed we didn't get to ride the Ferris Wheel. But I wasn't really up for tackling that considering we had our sweet little baby in tow. Maybe next time!
Oliver and Owen enjoying the swings:



And here are all the big kids enjoying the airplanes:


7 comments:
I love these! What a fun day!
Hey Honey, Looks like you and the kids had a great time. Wish I was able to be there with you. Love you.
awesome, I think we might go this week too.
Those are the cutest. Makes me want to go to the fair!
These pictures turned out great! I love the sheer joy on the kids' faces. Ahhh, that's what it's all about!
Joy! Joy! Joy!
Great shots, Jen...
LOVE the treatment.
love these pictures. cousins are so great!
Post a Comment