Thursday, September 9, 2010

After 4 longs months...

...we now have a sidewalk. See for yourself:









We (obviously) ended up going with the pavers instead of cement, and I'm actually really glad we did.

But in other way more important news
, I LOVE FALL!!!

The days are getting shorter, cooler, crisper, and generally cozier...and you have no clue how much joy that brings to my heart. Seriously. I love staying home with my boys, reading books to the boys by the fire, baking yummy smelling goodies, lighting the candles, and cozying up the house. Oh yeah, and football, especially if it involves the sound of Al Michael's voice in the background. I also love sleeping through the night. All that to say, life is good.

6 comments:

Kim said...

I was wondering if you were going to put something in before the parade of homes. Looks great!

Kim said...

ps. I finally updated my blog

allison said...

ooooo....I love it. I have to come see it ASAP.

Life with me and my crew said...

Way better than cement! Cement is so boring. Oh and did that cuteness come with the sidewalk because I want one :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!
-Leah Dahl

Van Dyk Family said...

Looks awesome. But how are we supposed to notice the sidewalk with such a cute boy in all the pictures?