Remember a while back when I mentioned that it was hard for me to turn pictures of Silas into black and white? Yeah, that was before Alli taught me how to use my camera a bit. Today she gave me a little lesson in aperture and such. Honestly, I don't know a darn thing about my camera besides shooting in the automatic modes. If I did, I think photography could get really addicting. Just her little pointers have helped tremendously (well, that and Pioneer Woman's black and white actions). So in case you haven't seen enough of our baby lately, here are a few more. And since he is the only person around who will stay in the same room for more than 3 seconds, you'll probably be seeing more of him as I practice with my camera a bit more.
I didn't "teach" you anything you couldn't have read in your manual. But it was definitely fun for me to try your wide angle lens. I want one even more, now. That, and Photoshop....
3 comments:
I didn't "teach" you anything you couldn't have read in your manual. But it was definitely fun for me to try your wide angle lens. I want one even more, now. That, and Photoshop....
great photos! i think you should give all of us camera challenged people some tips :)
These are great! I love his facial expressions!
Post a Comment