Sunday, June 6, 2010

A visit to the beach house...

So my in-laws have a beach house on the Olympic Peninsula, and this weekend we had the wonderful privilege of staying with them in it for a few days. And let me just say, it has been the most relaxing couple of days we have had in a LONG time! We have been spoiled rotten by Bob and Sherrie...playing on the beach, bowling, pizza by the bonfire, naps, a cozy/darling house, and a ton of help with the kiddos. Honestly, it has been a wonderful, relaxing (and much needed) weekend. Bob and Sherrie, thank you SO much!







"Grandpa, wanna play football with me?"














Owen's first time bowling! (these were all pretty blurry as a result of the poor lighting in the bowling alley, so I messed with them a bit)...




Ummm...yeah. I did wear these with no socks. Probably won't be doing that again any time soon.




It was rather drizzly on the walk back from the bowling alley:




And finally, a (rare) picture of the whole family (with a really washed out Silas):


P.S. Tomorrow we are headed to Kalaloch Beach for a week of camping! Pics of that when we get home...

4 comments:

Carly said...

Wow, busy busy! So fun!
I can't get over how much Owen looks like CJ in the first picture.

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

These are so precious. How fun!

Life with me and my crew said...

Wow, it is beautiful there and it looks like you guys had a blast! I'm bummed I'm going to miss you this weekend!

allison said...

Awesome! I'm totally jealous. I LOVE those pictures of Owen and Bob playing football! And all the rest of them. Way to go with the family pic. You need to do that more often....
Glad you're having fun!