Monday, December 28, 2009
Baby update...
Ok, people...the end is actually in sight!!! Hip hip hooray. I went to the doctor today to find out that I am already at 3 cm.!!! She has me scheduled to be induced at 6:00 on Thursday morning if I haven't had him before then. You have NO idea how excited I am. We can't wait to meet our new little boy! And P.S. Shout out to the best doctor EVER. Seriously, she's amazing. We owe her a big one for getting the induction scheduled. So thanks, Dr. Dufault! If you don't hear from me before then, I'll be pushing out a baby on Thursday...a big baby who I absolutely can't wait to hold!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How exciting! Praying for a safe, easy delivery, and can't wait for an update!
Congrats, good luck with everything. Can't wait to see a pic of the little guy.
So excited for you guys!!! Praying he will come soon!!!
We are praying for you Jen! Love you! Mari
Yes! Oh, I'm so excited for you! GOOD LUCK!
Post a Comment