Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving (a tad late) and Merry Christmas Tree Day!

The only decent photo we managed to capture from Thanksgiving day:
From Blog Photos


And now for our Christmas tree excursion this morning:
From Blog Photos


From Blog Photos


From Blog Photos


From Blog Photos


Owen was fascinated by the blow up Santa...I had a hard time tearing him away from it:
From Blog Photos


From Blog Photos


From Blog Photos


Owen and Daddy choosing the tree. Too bad Owen's eyes are closed...oh well.
From Blog Photos


And finally we have a little photo of Owen's snack of choice for the ride home. He's a silly one, that's for sure!
From Blog Photos

4 comments:

Marla Kay Lipscomb said...

Jen, I look so forward to your pics of Owen....loved them! Happy Thanksgiving! Mar
PS-Love his looking for a Christmas Tree outfit=)!

Tristan said...

It's good to know our kid isn't the only one who thinks his toes taste delicious ;-)

SherrieSt.Hilaire said...

Hey there little Mama! I LOVE all the shots...so much fun...especially your artsy shots!!! I see a couple of Christmas cards in those shots!!! Love you

Van Dyk Family said...

Jen- you are kicking my butt in blog posting. I love all your pictures of Owen - he is looking very wintery in all his sweaters. Adorable! How exciting that the house is finally underway. It does look a little lonely - you'll need to find some fast growing trees :-) Talk to you soon.