Friday, October 16, 2009

I thought it would be a good idea...

to take some pictures of Owen today. But, it wasn't. After being sick for a whole week now and going completely stir crazy, I thought it might be fun to get outside and take a few pictures of the boy. I probably should have taken his already crabby mood into consideration before attempting such a thing, but I didn't. As a result, we have some pictures of a rather grumpy and sick boy. But...I've decided to share them anyway, because the reality is: this is life, too. And sometimes I enjoy looking back at even the not so giddy times we go through. So here you have it:

From Blog Photos


If that's not a sad face, I don't know what is:
From Blog Photos


From Blog Photos


From Blog Photos


From Blog Photos


From Blog Photos


And finally, after much bribing of tractor rides if he allowed me just a few photos, we got this:
From Blog Photos


And this. A smile. What do you know?
From Blog Photos


I love that boy. Sick or crabby...I just love him. And it's really crazy to think that in about 2 more months I'll have another boy to love just as much!!!

5 comments:

Maureen said...

What sweet pictures!

allison said...

i like the one where he's sitting on the sidewalk with the pasture in the background. at least he's putting up with it!

Kim said...

he's cute whether he's sick, crabby, or in a great mood.

Marla Kay Lipscomb said...

Hi Jen! So, I am over at my parents house tonight and just had to show them some of your latest pics of Owen! My mom and I have been sitting here on the couch "ooing and aweing" over him. I especially loved his under the weather pics...he is just so incredibly lovable. I am so blessed by the incredible ways God has gifted you as a mother! Love, Mari PS-My mom says "Hi" and "Ditto!"

SherrieSt.Hilaire said...

Oh, this cracks me up! These are great pics, Jen...I love his crabby little mug...Just wish I could hear him say, "No Cank you"