![]() |
| From Blog Photos |
Praise God from whom all blessings flow! We are so incredibly thankful for this new addition to our family and pray that this little one will grow into a healthy little baby. Today we had our first ultrasound, which was really reassuring to me to see a heart beat. Owen is already being really sweet about it...he constantly wants to put the tags of his blankie into my belly button to share with the baby (which is a HUGE deal because the boy LOVES his tags). He also does a lot of snuggling with the baby, which really means he just puts his head on my stomach since there's not much else visible yet. But yes, we are so thankful for this baby and can't wait to add another little one to our family.
Oh yeah, and we also added another new member (of a different variety) to our household today: a 4 year old German Shorthair named Lucy. Some of you might remember our last German Shorthair, Duke....he was a good dog for the whole 2 weeks we had him before he managed to get himself hit on the road. Hopefully this one will stick around for a tad bit longer. So far, she's a pretty good dog...although she has been barking for 2 hours straight since C.J. went back to work after lunch. Let's hope that stops before bed time tonight!
So there you have it. We are adding to our family and are SO happy to do so!

10 comments:
Congrats to you and your family and BIG BROTHER Owen! Hope you're feeling well and things are going good!
Congratulations are in order! How exciting!
That is so weird, but wonderful news. It's weird b/c when I didn't see a post from you for a while back then I told Aaron "Oh Jen is probably pregnant and she's puking and doesn't feel like blogging" I hope you weren't puking, but I'm so glad that you're expecting another little one. Tell CJ and Owen we said congrats as well.
Congratulations! :-D I didn't even know that you were pregnant. I'm very excited for your growing family and will pray that God keeps his hands upon your family as you transition into this season of life. Are you guys hoping for a boy or girl?
Congrats Jen... when are you due? I had been thinking about you too ;-) I checked your blog today and was pleasantly surprised!!!
All our love,
The Boisselle Family
Congrats Jen and CJ - What an amazing blessing!
Jen, I am sooo happy for your family. Praise the Lord!
Congrats, Jen! So very excited for you all!
Becka
Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!
Enormous congratulations!!!
Post a Comment