First: my sincerest apologies for the lack of posting lately. Life has gotten a lot busier around here lately with spring gardening, house plans being drawn up, babies being born, etc. But I will try to get with the blogging again. For now, we finally have a very bloggable event: the birth of my sister Hilary's little baby boy. He is absolutely precious!!! Hilary went through quite a lot to get this little guy here and I'm pretty sure he was WELL worth. He's such a good little baby and I'm already falling in love! So here is Lincoln Wesley making his debut on our blog:
Welcome to the world Baby Lincoln...this is about as fresh a picture as you can get. Actually there were a few that I took a few seconds before this, but I thought I'd spare you...
Grandma: the official videographer of the big event
Proud Papa:
Snuggles from big sister Holland:
Sporting his birthday hat:
4 comments:
Yaaahhh!! Glad he's finally here. (on the blog and in this big, bad world) Can't wait to see more of him!
Congrats on your new nephew, I can't wait to see you house plans too.
Yay! You're back! We really missed your updates. Love the baby pictures! I really like the one where you see Lincoln in between the profiles of his two parents - what a great capture! Miss you guys!
More pictures! MORE PICTURES!
Yep, I got sucked into the blogging world, too. Oops :)
Where was I? Oh yeah, MORE PICTURES!
Post a Comment