Monday, March 16, 2009

A sneak peek...

So I was trying to hold off on posting these until I could edit them with photoshop, but I just can't hep myself. C.J. ordered photoshop for me thanks to a co-worker's student discount, and it's supposed to arrive later this week. I will probably re-edit these and add a few more when it arrives, but for now I thought you all should enjoy how stinking cute Jamaica is pregnant (even if they are edited with lame 'ole iPhoto). So enjoy these for now, and more to come later...

From Jamaica and Baby


From Jamaica and Baby


From Jamaica and Baby


From Jamaica and Baby


From Jamaica and Baby


From Jamaica and Baby


From Jamaica and Baby


From Jamaica and Baby


From Jamaica and Baby

6 comments:

Kim said...

the backgrounds are awesome.

allison said...

Very cute! I really like the one with Ave's arms around her belly. (too bad he didn't have his ring on!) And that last one is super, too!

allison said...

oh yeah! And the one shot from above, where she's laughing.... Love it!

brian, meghan, finley, and adalaide said...

Ok, I love these pictures! The backgrounds are so neat. And it doesn't hurt that she's such a cute preggy lady.

Van Dyk Family said...

Jen - these are amazing. Pregnancy shoots are so difficult - you ended up with so many beautiful shots! I really loved them all but I think my favorite is your last one - the green shot. Her little tummy is so cute - but I love to see her face in the shot too!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful Jen. I love them all. Great job!