Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Oliver and Owen

Oliver came over to spend the day with us today so that his mama could get a few things done around the house. While he was here, we ventured outside in the FREEZING cold to spy on a street sweeper that was just down the road. Although they did enjoy watching the street sweeper, I think they had even more fun getting all of the passing trucks to honk at them.

From Blog Photos


From Blog Photos


Here they are requesting a "honk, honk" from a passing semi:
From Blog Photos


From Blog Photos


From Blog Photos


From Blog Photos

5 comments:

Kim said...

Those two are so stinkin cute.

Anonymous said...

Jen, the top shot is a winner. For my money, unusual expressions are always good. I love their peculiar and quite distinct expressions in that shot.

Carly said...

I love the honk-honk picture.
we spent the afternoon similarly--watching diggers and dumpers at a local construction site. Jane is such a good sport :-)

allison said...

My fave is the first one in the wagon, too. They are pretty lucky to have one another! Thanks for taking Oliver today.

Van Dyk Family said...

Yay - you're back! Thanks for the update. Cute pictures as always! Tell CJ I am very impressed with his iphotography!