Thursday, February 12, 2009
Oh dear...
I FINALLY had a breakthrough with Photoshop...partly because it's finally starting to make sense to me and partly because of actions. Enough said. Only problem is, now I want to buy the dang program which is WAY too much money (as in $700!) I am currently using the trial version C.J. downloaded for me...you know, the trial version that I won't let C.J. close at any time because once it closes I won't get access to it again! Ugghh....photography. I tell ya. Once you start, you can't stop. The amount of money you could put into this hobby is absurd. Anyway, here is a sample of my Photoshop experimenting. It's the same picture that is at the top of my last post, just edited differently. I personally like it better, but is the improvement in editing options really worth a ridiculous amount of money? That's my dilemma for today...and the reality is, I definitely don't NEED it but I sure do WANT it. Maybe I'll just keep dreaming for the time being...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
It looks great! Photoshop is totally addicting, huh. I have my second class tomorrow. It sure looks like you are getting the hang of it!
Don't worry, I will send you the copy of my photoshop. It's photoshop 6.0. I just need to find it, I get in copied this weekend and then mail it to you.
John was in Yakima this week and I'm kicking myself that I didn't set up a visit with you!! I didn't realize that's where he was going until Monday (you know your husband travels a lot when you lose track of where they're going :-)
Next time for sure.
Can you believe the big news about you know who? Exciting stuff!
p.s. I totally forgot the reason I was going to comment. I love the props you use for your photo sessions with little ones. Lollipops are a great idea, and they're cute, too! I'm going to try that next time we get pictures taken.
man, you make me want photoshop!!!
You should get Lightroom--it's a great tool for photographers and many say that it will replace photoshop for photographers...not sure if that's true though. It's only $100.
ooh--sorry, I was off a little on that price. It's about $300. I guess it's $100 if you're a student or working for a school.
Post a Comment