Sunday, October 19, 2008

the boy LOVES his tractors...






I just realized that I don't think I have yet blogged about Owen's incredible love of tractors. There really has been nothing in his 17 months of life that has provided as much excitement for him as tractors. The first thing he says when he wakes up is "tractor." He then follows that by "bye bye" because he knows that he can't go out to drive them that early in the morning...but he also knows that he will get to drive them at least a few times later in the day, so he waits. He probably asks a good 20 times a day if he can drive tractors. He usually gets at least 2 or 3 chances throughout the day, but that never seems to be enough. And then, when he HAS made the rounds and gotten to drive every tractor that happens to be in the yard at the time, he proceeds to scream and arch his back when I tell him we're all done (yes, he is DEFINITELY turning in to a 2 year old). The point is...the boy LOVES tractors. He'd drive them all day if he could. I mean seriously...look at the picture at the top and it pretty much says it all. Have you seen a happier face on a kid?

4 comments:

Carly said...

Yay! I've been checking your blog daily and was waiting for some new Owen pictures. You're a great photographer, and it helps that you have such an adorable model.
:-)

allison said...

Way to go! You've been gone so long I was starting to wonder if you were ok (since I have no other way of knowing what is going on in your lives). Lots of beautiful photos here -- CJ's included! not so wild about the snake shot though....

allison said...

P.S. I think there's something in him that is starting to look a little like you.

SherrieSt.Hilaire said...

Dang, those are great photos! I have to agree with Ali, and I've been saying it for a while now...I see you in him! XOXO