So this week, while C.J. was away on his business trip, Owen and I made a trek over to Seattle to spend some time with my fam. We got to spend some quality time with Uncle Ryker who was in town for a few days, which was super special. I actually didn't take very many pics during the week, but I did manage to snap a few good ones while on a picnic at Discovery Park. There are a ton more in picasaweb if you are interested. We are now safe and sound at home and have Daddy back with us!!! We missed him a ton and it feels SOOOOO good to just be at home as a family. Kate and Chris, thanks for the fun walk!!! Breezy, sorry our paths didn't cross...hopefully next time. Car, HOORAY FOR BABY JANE! We for sure want to see her next time we are in town. And now I'm going to stop updating this blog and just enjoy being home!
Until later...
Owen managed to break into the bag of Cheetos while I wasn't paying attention. Since there were only crumbs left, we just let him go at it and BOY did he love 'em!



1 comment:
Wow. You're getting pretty good with that camera, Jen! Nice work. I also like the most recent B&W pics. Am in Peru now but hoping to post a few pics of my own here soon. Was a fun twelve days at home, and I look forward to doing it again in August. Keep the pics coming...
I got lots of fun shots of the kids, but this rather ordinary composition proves that often the subject (and not the photographer) makes an image sparkle: Holland at Seattle Center. (Click to zoom, "drag" to move around, etc. May take a few seconds for the image to render at high quality on your slow Harrah connection!)
Hasta Luego
Post a Comment