Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Something so simple...

Today we got Owen his first ball. Ok, so he already had a football, but this is his first round ball that he can actually roll around. It's one of those super cheap balls that you see in huge cages at Target and such...you know, the ones that usually look like blue or purple clouds and you either have to squeeze the ball through the side or pop it out the top. But anyway, this particular ball has the alphabet on it and is extremely bright and ugly....but HE LOVES IT!!! When he saw it in the store, he got super excited so I let him hold it. And then he squealed with delight and patted his ball and smiled at it the whole rest of the shopping trip, so I decided it would probably be worth the $2.98 investment. Here is a little clip of him enjoying his new ball at home with Daddy. In this clip you will also get a little taste of C.J.'s incredible talent of improv singing....I swear he can think up a little ditty about absolutely anything in .2 seconds. I love these boys...

1 comment:

SherrieSt.Hilaire said...

Okay, so will you PLEASE buy CJ his own ball for crying out loud! I love the sound of Owen's voice!