Saturday, May 10, 2008

His latest...

We've been working on some new things with Owen lately...and boy is he like a sponge. He has certainly started to get very animated and full of personality, which is SOOOOOOO fun to see! Today Grandpa and Grandma stopped by for a few minutes and Owen was in full entertainer mode. I'm pretty sure he pulled out all of the stops just to impress them. I am attaching a clip of something he learned just today that got quite a response from the crew...and the little guy just soaked up all of the attention:

4 comments:

Carly said...

He is SOOO proud of himself :-) What a cutie!!

brian, meghan, finley, and adalaide said...

That is so precious. What a little ham!

Anonymous said...

I just have to tell you that 1 is Fun! We have really seen Natalie blossom even more in the last month & a half!

Shar said...

Jen & CJ. What a doll. We met his future wife today, that is IF he doesn't mind "older women". Her name is Faith Tozer and she is 3 (one, two three four five!) and adorable, as well. In fact, they look quite a bit alike. She has rosey cheeks and had on a pink vest and pink shoes to match. TOOOO cute. Her grandparents are dear friends of ours, Rose & Derward Tozer. All from Ellensburg.

We LOVED seeing you ALL at the auction. Too brief. Owen is too cute;. I am glad you are home, Jen and not missing out on all this good stuff. It may seem a bit redundant occasionally, but it WILL pay off in the end, I PROMISE! Enjoy him, he will be graduating from high school before you know it!!!

We love you all, Gram Shar