Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Making our way back to normal...

Let me just say, it feels SO SO good to be able to do normal life again.  But I also have to say, it has been SO SO exhausting!  I mean, being pregnant with your fourth child and chasing around three little boys (including an oh-so-two-year-old) is pretty hard work on its own.  But add to that having spent nine weeks sitting still, and it is no simple task getting myself back into a somewhat normal mode.  To be honest, I feel exactly like I did when I was nine months pregnant with the others.  And I still have three really hot months to go!  Wish me luck.  Seriously, though.  I am incredibly thankful to even have the opportunity to live my life again while still pregnant with this precious baby.  So I will gladly endure three more hot, exhausting months if it means I get to hold my baby girl in my arms in the end.

In somewhat related news, Ezra is now officially in a big boy bed.  We are getting all of the kids' rooms switched around and the crib has made its way into the nursery.  So far, he has done pretty well with the adjustment. 



In other not so related news, our Iceberg rose hedge is in full bloom and it is unbelievable.  These photos truly don't do it justice.  These bushes are taller than C.J.'s truck and they are absolutely covered in blossoms.  Wish you could see them in person:


2 comments:

Unknown said...

So happy to hear you are doing okay! You are all still in my prayers! Ezra looks so cute in his big boy bed! And your roses are beautiful! Love you, Sharon

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love this snuggled up little boy so much! And your roses are mountainous! I don't think there is another one like it! What a gift to enjoy! xo --ss