Owen is my football buddy. If we have a game on, he typically plops himself in the chair right next to the tv and watches, regardless of who is playing. If it's the Seahawks, he won't miss a play.
This evening, Owen and Silas were upstairs playing Legos together. Owen came into the kitchen to grab something and I said, "Let's watch the Broncos!" He replied, "I might not. I want to spend some time with my brother!"
I pray he always wants to spend some time with his brother, even when they are grown.
This evening, Owen and Silas were upstairs playing Legos together. Owen came into the kitchen to grab something and I said, "Let's watch the Broncos!" He replied, "I might not. I want to spend some time with my brother!"
I pray he always wants to spend some time with his brother, even when they are grown.
No comments:
Post a Comment