Friday, April 17, 2015

That time when everyone got sick...

Hilary and kids came here for their spring break this week.  I had envisioned a week full of fun cousin play in the sun.  But then we got hit by the plague.  With half of the Valley crew puking, the Seattle crew packed up and headed home.  It was tragic.  I had a picture of Ezra's puke all over the floor ready to post here, but then I thought better of it.  I thought maybe I should spare you.  But even I caught the bug this time, and let me just say: It was awful!  Although we aren't back to 100% today, we are functioning and it feels SO good!

I did snap a couple of pictures with my phone before the plague hit.  The kids painted the play set.  Unfortunately, by the time I took these most of the kids were down for quiet time.  Silas did have some help, in case you were wondering:









After moving no more than 20 steps yesterday, Silas and I were ready to get out of the house for a bit this morning.  We ventured to the farm house in search of Grandma, but never found her.  We did enjoy a bit of play time in the sun, though!




Silas picked a flower for me:


Clearly, he is pretty much back to himself:

2 comments:

allison said...

So, so sad. But these pics are great. Especially love the one of Silas climbing the rope swing. That's impressive!

Chris, Amanda, Addison and Ellie Nichols said...

So sad...we had it to over spring break...so not fun!!!