Tonight as I was snuggling Silas, we got to laughing about a few things he used to say when he was a little boy. I realized that I had never documented them here on the blog and decided I should probably do so. Otherwise, they would likely get forgotten over time. And as his Mama, these are a few that I never want to forget. Better late than never!
When the bath toy holder fell down: "Oh no! Soggy sall down!"
Translation: "Oh no! Froggy fell down!"
When he ran into the house proudly showing off a lizard he caught: "Yook, Mom! A yizard!"
Sunflower seeds: "Saucey birds"
Screw driver: "Die-bo" The kid has loved tools since before he could even talk!
His go-to story he told repeatedly: "Once upon a time, a little boy walking down the street. Sall down. The end."
When the bath toy holder fell down: "Oh no! Soggy sall down!"
Translation: "Oh no! Froggy fell down!"
When he ran into the house proudly showing off a lizard he caught: "Yook, Mom! A yizard!"
Sunflower seeds: "Saucey birds"
Screw driver: "Die-bo" The kid has loved tools since before he could even talk!
His go-to story he told repeatedly: "Once upon a time, a little boy walking down the street. Sall down. The end."
2 comments:
:)
Sweet!!!!
Post a Comment