
I wish I was a writer, because then I might actually be able to express in words how much I absolutely adore this sweet baby boy. I love every single one of my boys, and I know I cherished each of them as babies. But it just so happens that this one is currently at the perfect baby stage and I just can't get enough. He is so incredibly snuggly and sweet and he smells SO good! And when I put him down for his nap or at bedtime, he turns his little head towards my chest and nuzzles in for a snuggle and pulls his taggie up to his face. And then we just sit there and rock and sings songs, for what I wish could be hours but he's my third baby so it's usually only a few minutes. But, oh, how I cherish those few minutes! He doesn't crawl yet, so he's pretty easy to keep track of. He absolutely adores his brothers and is very easily bored when they aren't around to keep him entertained. He sleeps through the night. He claps and squeals and is just an absolute delight! Can we just push the pause button? Because in a few short seconds he will be running all over the house and nuzzling into my neck for a snuggle will be the last thing on his mind. Oh, how sweet and fleeting babyhood is. And since I know it goes by in a heartbeat, I will cherish every precious second of it...
1 comment:
I agree. He is pretty sweet!
Post a Comment