
If I see you on a somewhat regular basis in real life, then you have probably already heard me talk your ear off about this issue. Because, it really is that big of a deal. People, my sweet baby boy actually sleeps! As in, he takes a good solid 2 hour nap in the morning, another hour long nap in the afternoon, and often a third cat nap later in the day. And then, he goes to bed at 7:00 PM and pretty much sleeps until 6:00 AM. Yes, he does wake up a few times during the night but we usually just give him his pacifier and blankie and he rolls right back over and goes to sleep. Occasionally he cries a bit longer than that, but he no longer nurses at all at night! This might not sound like a big deal to some of you, but it's pretty much the best thing that's ever happened to me. (ok, so I might be exaggerating a wee bit, but it really does make a HUGE difference in our daily lives) And I pretty much owe it all to this awesome book my dear friend let me borrow titled, "The Sleep Easy Solution." If any of you out there have a baby who you wish would sleep better or more regularly, I would highly recommend this book. It worked wonders for us. Honestly, I kinda wish I had read it seven years ago. For now, though, I am just enjoying the deep breath I can take knowing that my baby is actually getting some good rest and, therefore, so am I. And it feels so good!
2 comments:
I'm kicking myself all over this house for being so far behind in your blog! What the heck?????? Look at all the marvelousness (it's a word!) I have missed! OH MY WORD!!!!
I have GOT to get that book....and congrats!!!
Post a Comment