I might be slightly in denial about this, but my baby got his first tooth this weekend at the whopping age of 4.5 months! That is so not ok with me. He is my last baby, after all, so why does he have to grow up earlier than most babies??? Oh, and also, he started blowing spit bubbles this week (see below), started talking and squealing, decided grabbing his feet is his favorite hobby, and seems to have taken to all sorts of other baby shenanigans that make his seem way too old. There's not really much newborn left in him. And although it makes me super emotional to think of how quickly he is growing, it is also so incredibly sweet to see his personality emerge. He is quite possibly the world's sweetest, most easy going baby. We all adore him to pieces and every day his brothers seem to enjoy playing with him more! My sweet Ezra baby sure does bring a lot of joy to our home!


1 comment:
So adorable! And can't believe he got his first tooth! Ayla is still toothless but I think her first one is coming any day;) Love hearing about Ezra's precious personality...I have always seen so much of Owen when I see his pictures but think he looks like his big brother Silas in this one:)
Post a Comment