Yaaaayyy! I honestly couldn't be any happier for you, even if it was a girl. Can't wait to meet you, Little Boy #3! We love you already!
Yay!!!! So very excited for you all! Can't wait to meet him!!!
Congrats Jen and CJ, what a lucky little boy to come into such a loving family.
A boy! Congrats! What a fun and busy family you have! :)love you!
So SO excited about this news! And love your announcement...so cute! I smile every time I think about your boys and Allison's boys growing up together in the country...warms my soul! love mari:)
Beautiful picture! So fun for the boys to welcome another little troublemaker into the family! Much love.
Super cute. Congrats!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yaaaayyy! I honestly couldn't be any happier for you, even if it was a girl. Can't wait to meet you, Little Boy #3! We love you already!
Yay!!!! So very excited for you all! Can't wait to meet him!!!
Congrats Jen and CJ, what a lucky little boy to come into such a loving family.
A boy! Congrats! What a fun and busy family you have! :)
love you!
So SO excited about this news! And love your announcement...so cute! I smile every time I think about your boys and Allison's boys growing up together in the country...warms my soul! love mari:)
Beautiful picture! So fun for the boys to welcome another little troublemaker into the family! Much love.
Super cute. Congrats!
Post a Comment