Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother's Tea...


Yesterday, Owen and his class gave a tea party for their mothers and let me just say, it was SUCH a treat! The boys worked really hard to put on such a special event, but I'm pretty sure most of the credit goes to their teacher for putting out so much effort simply to bless us mothers. And blessed I was! I did manage to make it through the afternoon without crying, which is a small victory. Owen, thank you so much for all of the goodies. You bring so much joy to my life! And thank you, Mrs. Q., for making this happen. Honestly, I thoroughly enjoyed myself!

4 comments:

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

I love this! What fun!!!

Van Dyk Family said...

You look so beautiful. I'll bet Owen was thrilled to have you at school for the afternoon! How fun!

Marla Kay Lipscomb said...

So precious. Love these pictures of you and Alison with your sons! So special that your boys are all growing up so close together...blesses my soul!

Unknown said...

jen, you look so beautiful!

what a fun summer so far. miss you.