Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Beach...

We just got home from out annual trip to Kalaloch, and it was just as fun as ever.  Although we did get a bit of rain, we had prepared for a lot worse so we were glad to see the sun a few times.  I've always loved Kalaloch, but it holds and even more special place in my heart now that I have children old enough to enjoy it.  Here are, once again, far more pictures than most of you care to see:


4 comments:

allison said...

Hahahahaha! Love the cartwheel pictures - especially Dad's! Love the rest of them, too. Thanks for sharing.

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

These are so great! Thanks for sharing!

Uncle Ryke said...

Super pics as usual, Jen. Missed you guys on my way out, but I sure enjoyed my time with your boys...

Kim said...

pure awesomness.