Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A very merry Christmas indeed...

The kids carried on the tradition of acting out the Nativity, and although pretty basic, it was darling to watch. I'll let you guess who played what. And if you are really good, you might just figure out who played Mary and Jesus:




We also went to see Curly, Donner, and Blitzen:










And of course we opened presents:









And Owen spent a bit of time enjoying Silas' birthday gift from Holland and Lincoln:






We also did a number of other fun, festive things that I was so busy enjoying I didn't even bother to get my camera out! Hope you all enjoyed your Christmas, too!

3 comments:

allison said...

yaaayyy!!! So glad you got at least a few. Thanks for sharing!

Kim said...

Looks like it was a wonderful time with the fam!

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

What fun! Looks like a great time. Thanks for sharing!