Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday Afternoon Adventure...

First of all, sorry for the blog slacking lately. There just hasn't been much to blog about, I guess (unless of course you're interested in our stories of vomiting, coughing, being glued to the toilet, etc.) But since I thought it might be better to spare you those wonderful details of our lives, I haven't updated the blog in a while. Today, however, we actually ventured out and took the boys on a trek to Fort Simcoe...an outing we all thoroughly enjoyed (even though Owen is a bit under the weather.) Here are a few shots from our day:











3 comments:

allison said...

Gorgeous pictures! I love the two of Owen brandishing his sword. Dude, Silas is huge! He's not going to fit in Owen's lap for much longer.

Marla Kay Lipscomb said...

Can't wait to spend time with these two cuties! Love, Mar

Carly said...

I love all of Owen's expression in these pictures