Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Trouble shooting...

People, I kinda need your help. Today when I was at my sister Allison's house, I looked at my blog on her computer...only to realize that the pictures I put on the blog look very pixelated on her screen. They are crystal clear on mine. I'm trying to figure out why that is, and I'm also curious if they look pixelated to anyone else. I use a Mac, and recently I have been using Photoshop a lot more to edit the pictures. I'm wondering if I'm maybe formatting them wrong? Anybody have any advice? Also, I'm curious to know if these two images look the same to you or not. They are the same image, I just uploaded the first one from Photoshop and the second from iPhoto. Does it make a difference? Are they clear or pixelated? Ryke, I need your help. Not that it's a huge deal, I would just like for people to see the best possible version of the pictures, rather than a pixelated version.


This is the version that I typically upload from Photoshop:


This is straight from iPhoto:


Same? Different?

5 comments:

allison said...

I hate to say it, but they look exactly the same. Both are equally pixelated. Maybe it's just my computer...? Weird that some are just fine, though.

allison said...

They both look crystal-clear on J's iphone (as do the previous posts' pics). Maybe it's a Mac / PC thing??

Lyssa said...

They both look great on my computer Jen. That is one adorable baby!!

Kim said...

They both look fine on my computer screen. Maybe it's the settings on Al's computer that are making them look pixalated??

Maureen said...

Look great on my iPhone & laptop. Your pictures are always beautiful! :-)