
The past few days we were blessed by a visit from a dear friend of mine who I haven't seen in a LONG time (since our wedding day, to be exact). Vani and I got to know each other when we worked together in Seattle, but through some good tennis playing, unofficial private cooking lessons, and time spent babysitting/playing with her darling kids we become good friends. She and her kids, Meera and Nishaant, were in town for a tennis tournament. I honestly can not believe how much these beautiful kids have grown (and improved on the court!) since I last saw them. Even though it has been more than 4 years since we have seen them, it was absolutely wonderful to be able to visit and catch up. Vani, thanks for venturing out our way. I truly enjoyed seeing you!

| |
1 comment:
Wow! The kids look so grown up! What a beautiful family....
Post a Comment