Monday, August 17, 2009

The Boys and their Hats...

This past Saturday, C.J. and I had Leah's boys over for the day while she and Jeff finished painting their house. We had planned to go to the antique tractor show, and as we were getting ready the boys decided (by themselves) that they would all wear one of Owen's hats to the event. They walked out of the house with hats they had chosen and put on all by themselves:

They look pretty darn cute if you ask me:
From Blog Photos


Grant:
From Blog Photos


Hudson:
From Blog Photos


Tucker:
From Blog Photos


Owen:
I know this isn't the best quality pic since it was taken in poor lighting in the truck, but I love his smile!
From Blog Photos


P.S. Tomorrow is the big day...we find out whether Owen is going to have a little sister or a little brother! So stay tuned for the update...

4 comments:

Van Dyk Family said...

Cute! The one of Tucker is so precious. Can't wait to hear your news!

Carly said...

I can't to find out, either.

Carly said...

Oops, Can't wait to find out :-)

Ryker said...

Aha, there it is. Just sent you an email begging for boy/girl info! I'll check email again tonight/tomorrow. Fun hats, by the way. See ya soon...