Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Fun...

Today we got together with the St. Hilaire clan for a WONDERFUL Christmas celebration! My dear mother-in-law was an incredible hostess (as always) and spoiled us with a ton of good food and a wonderfully cozy day. Since you couldn't ask for better weather for Christmas-time, we took full advantage of it and took the boys sledding (by boys I mean all 5 of the St. Hilaire grandkids...we need a girl!). We are truly blessed with a wonderful family and thoroughly enjoyed spending the day with them.

P.S. I was STOKED that C.J. downloaded a trial of Photoshop for me and was all set and ready to edit my pictures with it. However, I quickly realized that I have NO idea how to use it yet. So until I watch a few tutorials online, you just get the plain 'ole iPhoto edit job. But you get to see the pictures nonetheless....so, enjoy!

P.S.S. Pictures from the Labbee Christmas to come...

From St. Hilaire Christmas


From St. Hilaire Christmas


From St. Hilaire Christmas


From St. Hilaire Christmas


From St. Hilaire Christmas


From St. Hilaire Christmas


From St. Hilaire Christmas


From St. Hilaire Christmas

1 comment:

allison said...

Jen, you have some REALLY great photos here! Of course! What a beautiful family....