Ok, I'm not sure who "A funny mom we know" is, but she is absolutely hilarious. I had to pull myself away from reading her blog last night. She should publish her entries and make a book. Seriously...so so so funny.
Thank you. Yeah, I made them. They really aren't anything special. I read "dear phook" and totally cried. I know that I am going to have so many of those feelings when we have another baby. good read...now i know i'm not the only one obsessively in love with my firstborn!
3 comments:
Ok, I'm not sure who "A funny mom we know" is, but she is absolutely hilarious. I had to pull myself away from reading her blog last night. She should publish her entries and make a book. Seriously...so so so funny.
Thank you. Yeah, I made them. They really aren't anything special.
I read "dear phook" and totally cried. I know that I am going to have so many of those feelings when we have another baby. good read...now i know i'm not the only one obsessively in love with my firstborn!
o, little owen is so cute in that shirt! :)
Post a Comment