Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A long awaited return...

So you know how some people have the problem of losing socks in the wash? Well in our house, we some how have a problem with losing books.  For three months we were missing Owen's very favorite book "Skippyjon Jones, Up and Down"...(not quite sure it will still be his favorite since he has changed a lot in the time it's been missing)...But....We found it.  Today when C.J. was home for lunch, he noticed something peeking out of the side of one of our chairs.  Lo and behold, there was Skippyjon Jones.  Problem is, I KNOW I looked in every cushion crack in this entire house at least 10 times.  But somehow,  I missed it.  Now we just need to find "Row, Row, Row Your Boat."  Maybe it, too, will show up one of these days.

1 comment:

SherrieSt.Hilaire said...

I love a happy ending!!! My favorite book is Muffin Man on the Move ( :